Pilot Guides - Egypt
Code : 2828027003273
One of the most magical and historical destinations, Egypt is a vast desert country that inspires all travelers. Now home to a quarter of the worlds Arab population, it was once the center for one of the oldest and most extraordinary civilizations on earth - the Ancient Egyptians.
Traveler Megan McCormick starts her journey in the sprawling capital of Cairo. She then travels into the Western desert via El Alamein to the oasis town of Siwa, which is close to the Libyan border. Heading south for a five day desert trek, she arrives at her final destination - Luxor, which claims to be the world's greatest open air museum.
Along the way...
* Take a hot air balloon ride over the Nile's west bank
* Explore the Valley of the Kings with an Egyptologist
* Reveal the secrets of King Ramses's temple in Abu Simbel
* Marvel at Egypt's most famous symbols - the Great Pyramids of Giza
* Shop in the beautiful bazaar of Khan al - Khalili - One of the biggest in the Middle East